Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

1972 Pace Arrow Motor Home

Late last year, I bought a twenty-four foot, 1972 Pace Arrow motor home from a friend of mine. I am still quite new to RV camping and as of yet, with the exception of spending one night in it, I have not yet used it. I hope that will soon change as I find it to be quite spacious and well laid out for my purposes. As a matter of fact, I am sure that I will enjoy spending a few days near the coast in it.

While it lacks some of the amenities of newer, more modern motor homes, it did not cost as much as a house. The only downside that I can see thus far is that it drives like an old bus or truck which provides additional challenges when one is not accustomed to driving a vehicle of this size. As a matter of fact, I have been informed that no mailbox was safe along the stretch of highway that I drove it down.

I will admit that the age of the vehicle concerns me since I in no way claim to be a mechanic and I will definitely purchase roadside assistance through Good Sam before I drive it too far. On the plus side, all of the appliances work just fine and I was rather surprised at how simple they are to operate. As I understand it, the Pace Arrow was an especially nice motor home in the era in which this one was built and from what little knowledge I have gained thus far, this seems to be a fair evaluation.

I have spent some time perusing various groups and publications related to RV camping so as to be better prepared for my first excursion to a campground, which I hope will occur in late summer or early fall, depending upon work and finances. I have been rather amazed as to the information available from those who seem content living full time in their RVs. After checking campground rates, I must say that this appears to be an attractive option in our current economic climate.





Buy Gold Online


Laptops For Less: Rear Projection, DLP, LCD TV Replacement Lamps & Bulbs | Multimedia Replacement Projector Lamps | Laptop Replacement Batteries | AC Adapters and Much More!


Enjoy great home brewed beer.


accurate trading signals

No comments:

Post a Comment