Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Gambler Tube Cut Full Flavor Cigarette Tobacco

While I most often purchase pipe cut tobaccos due to their attractive prices, I bought a 1 and 1/2 ounce a bag of Gambler Tube Cut full flavor cigarette tobacco today to tide me over until I could get to the tobacco shop that I prefer to do business with.  This tobacco, which is sold by several local retailers, is distributed by Republic Tobacco, L.P. which is well known for products under the Top, Drum, and 4 Aces labels that includes injectors, rollers, cigarette papers, and cigarette and pipe tobaccos. 

Though I have seen it often, I had not tried it before today and I was eager to see to inject some Ramback tubes with my Top-O-Matic T-2.  Upon opening the bag, I found it to be dry but not excessively so and I noticed that it was coarser than the very fine shags that I have previously smoked.  This is necessary for trouble free injection and I suppose that this is where "Tube Cut" originates. 

Upon lighting my first stick, I was genuinely surprised by the flavor.  Perhaps I had been predisposed to believe that Gambler Tube Cut full flavor cigarette tobacco would have a taste similar to Top or 4 Aces rather than offering its own unique properties.  This is not the case at all; it is distinct and provides a cigarette that will rival premium, ready made brands.  The only derogatory quality is its price but that is the fault of oppressive Federal and state governments, not Republic Tobacco.






Buy Gold Online


Laptops For Less: Rear Projection, DLP, LCD TV Replacement Lamps & Bulbs | Multimedia Replacement Projector Lamps | Laptop Replacement Batteries | AC Adapters and Much More!


Enjoy great home brewed beer.


accurate trading signals

No comments:

Post a Comment